SUMMER GARDEN INTERNSHIP
SERVE at Redeemer Valley Garden for 3 weeks.
LEARN about sustainable growing practices.
GROW spiritually and live together in community sharing meals and prayer.
Responsibilities can include:
– Daily Garden Care: planting, weeding, watering, harvesting
– Farmers Markets: coordinating, harvest, set up, sales
– School Garden Assistance
– Animal Care (cleaning, feeding, health maintenance)
– Milking Goats and Making Cheese and Soap
– Food Cupboard Liaison: Coordinate crop picking and prep for Food Cupboard pickup
Located in Huntingdon Valley, PA
Applications are due April 1st
For more information, visit: www.hrmcorps.org or contact LisaMehalick, LMehalick@holyredeemer.com
215- 914- 4116
1600 Huntingdon Pike Meadowbrook, PA 19046