- 1 large eggplant
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Slice eggplant in half and place cut-side down on a foil-lined baking sheet; prick all over with a fork and roast in a pre-heated 350-degree oven for 20 minutes or until soft.
- Once the eggplant is cool enough to handle, scoop out inside of eggplant and discard skin
- Combine eggplant and remaining ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.