Makes 4 servings
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced onions
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pound mustard greens, washed and torn into large pieces
- 2 to 3 tbsp chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp dark sesame oil
- In large saute pan, saute onions in olive oil over medium heat until the onions begin to brown and caramelize, about 5 to 10 minutes. Add the minced garlic and cook a minute more, until fragrant.
- Add the mustard greens and broth and cook until the mustard greens are just barely wilted. Toss with sesame oil. Season with salt and pepper.